Samsung Galaxy A31, Odin is one of the best Samsung smartphone flashing tool to flash only Samsung smartphone. We can flash custom ROMs, zip files, kernels, and other similar flashing over Samsung device with Odin tool.
In this article, you will learn to use Odin flashing tool on your Samsung smartphone to bring new improvements & fixes for your smartphone. Odin will allow you to flash official stock ROMs, custom ROMs on your Samsung devices running on Android OS.
So, if you want to flash your Samsung Galaxy A31 device, then you are the right page where we are going to guide you how to flash Samsung Galaxy A31 device to get rid of unusual errors like application errors, touchscreen errors, download errors, virus inside internal memory, loading a boot loop, other similar errors. To fix these you might want to try factory reset to get rid of errors but if you have already done this too but nothing changed then follow the steps below and start flashing Samsung Galaxy A31 with odin flashing tool.
Pre-requisites to before flashing Samsung Galaxy A31:
- Make sure your device battery is charged up to 70% before flashing.
- Backup your entire device data, in case of any flashing error.
- Make sure you download Samsung kies to fix any USB driver errors.
- Download Odin flashing tool.
- Download Flashing firmware file (Scatter file + files to be flashed) that you will be flashing over Samsung with Odin.
How to flash Samsung Galaxy A31 with Odin flashing tool
Follow the steps below to be able to flash Samsung phones with Odin flashing tool:
- Extact Odin from .zip file on desktop of your PC.
- Also, extract Samsung firmware file on desktop to get .md5 file.
- It is time to enter in download mode of your Samsung Galaxy.
- Now, turn off Samsung device, press + hold the Volume Down + Home + Power keys all together.
- You have successfully entered in download mode.
- Connect Samsung to your PC using a USB cord.
- Run Odin .exe file on your Windows PC,
- Now, you will see Odin ID : COM turned Blue (that means your device is added successfully).
- Your device is ready to go under flashing process.
- Click on PDA in Odin, browse the extracted firmware folder to select the file with .md5
- Wait until Odin checks .md5 file is valid (you will get notification about file in message box).
- Finally, click START button in Odin, and wait until the process is complete (PASS)
- Restart will be performed automatically.